Thursday, February 4, 2010

the stance movement??

As many have seen in the last few years the stance movement is growing by the hour. I myself am guilty of loving stanced cars. But it also makes you think if this trend will die out because of how ever so popular it's getting. If that makes any sense. There are hundreds of blogs about this style and hundreds of kids that dig it. I've seen some terrible examples with too much poke and stretch and I've seen some amazing ones. With all the internet sites blowing up with these cars people are starting to make some silly mods, "LOUD" mods to get peoples attention and "stand out" In my opinion this is killing the scene. I love seeing the purpose built track cars, or the very clean simply modded daily drivers just as much as I love seeing the slammed to the ground daily drivers.

Here are a few cars that may not be "stanced" in today's definition of the term but have an aggressive drop with a lot of presence.







No comments: